After being closed for over 60 days, we are excited to plan to reopen on Friday 6/5! It’s been a long and difficult road for many small businesses that rely on your patronage. We know there’s a lot of uncertainty and concern right now, so we want to share our plans to help keep your shopping experience safe!
1. All customers will be asked to wear masks while in the store.
2. Employees will wear masks.
3. Any customer who is high-risk, or feels uncomfortable coming in during normal business hours, may contact us for a private appointment time. (See contact information at the bottom of the page)
4. Any customer who would like to delay pickup or delivery due to health / safety concerns may contact us for arrangements.
5. All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
6. Plastic barriers are installed at our checkout counters to help keep everyone safe.
7. Customers will be required to maintain social distancing while in the store (including limited use of the elevator).
We know this is a difficult time for everyone but we appreciate everyone’s continued support! If you feel unsafe in visiting us right now, please stay home and come see us in a few weeks when you are comfortable.
If you have ANY comments or questions please feel free to message, email, or call & we are happy to speak with you.